PORTRAIT: THE RIVERS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Saturday was such a beautiful day. The sky was clear and it was cool with a mild breeze. There couldn't be a more perfect day for the Rivers family to come out and take pictures just in time for Christmas. With seasonal ties for the boys and yuletide colors to match, these guys were full of the holiday spirit!

The two boys were especially fun - and funny. See, I grew up with four brothers and no sisters. I couldn't stop but laugh with all the "love" the two kids were showing each other. That included a swift swing of makeshift cardboard bats in the impromptu sword fight that ensued later in the session. It reminded me of my own fun, carefree childhood.

So, we spent a good hour and a half taking some excellent portraits and called it a day. Jennifer, thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful family. I wish you all a blessed and very Merry Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment